Webinar Alert – Delinquent U.S. Tax Filing Strategies: Tax 101
- U.S. tax filing obligations and non-compliance consequences
- Streamlined filing compliance procedure
- Delinquent international information return submission
- Delinquent Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR) submission
- Relief procedures for certain former citizens
There will be an opportunity to ask questions at the end of the presentation.
Who should attend:
Attendees should include U.S. citizens and green card holders, and their advisors, who have not been compliant with their U.S. tax return filing obligations.
When: Tuesday, August 15, 2023, 9-10 AM Pacific Time
DELIVERY METHOD: Group Internet Based (Webinar)
CPE CREDIT: 1
PROGRAM LEVEL: Basic