Krista Rabidoux is a Partner who works out of our Calgary and Edmonton offices. She has over 18 years of experience providing U.S., Canadian, and cross-border tax planning advice and compliance services to her clients. Krista works with businesses, individuals, and trusts to manage filing requirements in the U.S. and Canada.
Her work includes:
- Assisting U.S. citizens living outside of the U.S. to complete their filing obligations
- Working with businesses that have operations outside of Canada to meet their worldwide compliance requirements
- Advising on employer and employee obligations when working across borders
- Analyzing tax laws and income tax treaties of various jurisdictions to come up with favorable tax solutions
- Aiding professional athletes and artists with their ever evolving complex tax situations