Webinar Alert. Investments for U.S. Citizens Resident in Canada: Tax 101.
Who Should Attend
This session is designed for U.S. citizens and other U.S. persons and their advisors, including investment advisors, financial planners, lawyers and accountants. Other U.S. persons may include Canadians resident in the U.S., green-card holders living in Canada and related entities.
Topics covered during the webinar will include:
- Canadian and U.S. Investment Products:
- Mutual Funds and ETFs
- REITs and Real Estate
- Life Insurance and Annuities
- Flow-Through Shares
- Private Equity
- RRSP v. Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Tax-Free Savings Accounts v. Roth IRA
- Registered Education Savings Plans v. IRC Sec. 529 Plan
There will be an opportunity to ask questions at the end of the presentation.
Tuesday, February 1, 2022, 9:00 AM Pacific Time (U.S. and Canada)