Krista Rabidoux Celebrates 3 Years with Andersen LLP
We are delighted to congratulate our beloved Partner Krista Rabidoux on completing 3 years with our firm. Krista joined our Calgary office in 2019. She brings over 22 years of experience providing U.S., Canadian, and cross-border tax planning advice and compliance services to her clients.
Krista is frequently called upon to assess complex U.S. and Canadian tax reporting requirements and determine the steps needed to bring clients into compliance with tax law on both sides of the border.
Her work includes:
- Assisting U.S. citizens living outside of the U.S. to complete their filing obligations
- Working with businesses that have operations outside of Canada to meet their worldwide compliance requirements
- Advising on employer and employee obligations when working across borders
- Analyzing tax laws and income tax treaties of various jurisdictions to come up with favorable tax solutions
- Aiding professional athletes and artists with their ever evolving complex tax situations