Andersen LLP is a firm of chartered professional accountants that specializes in US and Canadian cross-border tax matters. Our clients include US citizens resident in Canada and Canadian individuals and businesses investing in the US. Our firm provides consulting and tax return preparation services to clients principally in western Canada and the US. Andersen LLP is a member firm of Andersen Global with offices in 286 locations around the world.
A CAREER IN TAX WILL OFFER YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Work in a growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are experienced in US and Canadian cross-border tax matters
- Develop solutions through a team environment with our clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your skills
- Work with high profile individual and business clients on a variety of engagements
AS A TAX SPECIALIST YOU WILL:
- Actively participate on a team that provides innovative solutions to our clients
- Prepare complex personal and business tax returns for both US and Canada
- Identity and develop new opportunities for tax services
- Organize and execute client engagements through the research of technical issues and producing a work product that reaches reasonable conclusions or recommendations
- Interpret US and Canadian tax laws and regulations and ensure that any necessary changes are made to clients’ tax strategies and filing obligations
- Engage in regular client contact for clients
- Participate in internal and external training programs
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Working toward CPA designation
- Ability to work in teams and alone in a fast-paced work environment managing multiple deadlines
- Strong commitment to client service
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to identify issues and initiate their resolution
- Desire to work in cross-border taxation and develop technical skills
- The ability to organize complex information to support research and tax preparation requirements
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, paramedical, vision, dental and a supportive Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible and remote working arrangements
- Regular teambuilding and social events
- Financial and professional support for professional development and education
- Support through CPA program as a pre-approved program
Contact Tracy Forrest at tracy.forrest@ca.Andersen.com with your resume and cover letter.
All candidates will receive communication after the interview process.
Thank you for your interest in Andersen LLP.