Andersen LLP is looking for a full-time Executive Assistant to support the Vancouver Partners and liaise with our clients. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Technology & Business Development in the Vancouver office, the successful candidate will be able to ensure on-time completion of projects, effective and efficient delivery of our services to clients and provide essential and integral support service to our leadership team. The candidate will be trained in Salesforce’s customer relationship management software.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package and educational career training to enhance professional development goals.
Andersen LLP is a member of Andersen Global, specializing in U.S. and cross-border tax services with offices in Vancouver, BC and Calgary, AB. Best-in-class service, stewardship, independence, seamlessness, and transparency – are the five core values that define the talented employees at Andersen LLP. We are committed to hiring highly motivated individuals who desire to enhance their career and make a distinct impact. We aim to be the benchmark for quality in our industry and serve as the standard by which other firms are measured.
Andersen LLP offers a rewarding career path for exceptional individuals. We foster an environment based on learning and allow our employees to grow through hands-on work experience. If you want to be a part of a growing and exciting organization, then consider your opportunities with Andersen LLP – a name from the past, a firm for the future.
- Providing full support to the Vancouver Partners including booking appointments and travel, liaising with clients, and compiling expense reports
- Meeting planning, recording, and distributing of minutes
- Preparing client correspondence including: assembling tax returns, letters, and invoicing for delivery
- Coordinating client information requests and communicating with clients as required
- Coordinating delivery of client information and tax returns via electronic delivery, courier, and registered mail
- Inputting client deliverable information into practice management software
- Managing paperless filing system, document retention, and archives
- Preparing and distributing project and deadline reports
- Key person on Salesforce CRM
- Other administrative functions as assigned
- Administrative Certificate or equivalent education and experience working in a professional services environment
- Minimum of three years in a senior administrative capacity
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to foster and maintain effective relationships with clients and all levels of staff and management
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Exchange/MS Outlook is required
- Ability to work in a busy office with a broad range of tasks and various interruptions
- Highly motivated and takes initiative to solve issues
Additional requirements/information for applicants:
- High speed internet connection
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada
This position will require the successful candidate to be physically present in the office 2 – 5 days per week depending on the workload with the remainder of the time performed remotely.
To be considered for this position, please apply with cover letter, including salary expectation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applicants expected we are only able to contact those proceeding to candidate stage. Thank you for your interest in joining our team!